Customer Complaints Policy
Introduction and Policy Statement
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction of the services provided by SCENAR Excel.
SCENAR Excel is committed to meeting and exceeding our customer care standards and providing high quality products and service. We welcome comments, suggestions and feedback on the service experienced when using any of our products or services.
If you are unhappy about the way a course, examination or assessment was delivered or conducted, you should send your concern/complaint to us via email in the first instance.
How To Make A Complaint
If we do not deliver the standard of service that you expect or you have a complaint, please either call 01243 514 158 or email email@example.com or alternatively, write to the Steve Sapseid, Fresh Start Health, Unit 15 Northleigh Farm, Main Road, Birdham, Chichester, West Sussex PO20 7BY and we will investigate it.
A member of our team will look into the issues raised and will contact you by phone and by email listing your concerns and our proposed resolution.
We Aim to resolve all complaints within four business days
Where we are able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, we will send you a ‘summary resolution communication’.
- Confirming a complaint has been made, a summary of the complaint and confirmation that the company consider the matter closed.
- Informing you that if they are dissatisfied you might want to complaint to the Financial Ombudsman. Further information can be found on the Financial Ombudsman website http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm
- Confirming that the company will not waive the relevant time limits in DISP 2.8.2R or DISP 2.8.7R relating to submitting complaints to the Financial Ombudsman in time.
If a complaint is not resolved within four business days
If we are unable to resolve your complaint by the end of the fourth business day, then we will either:
- Provide you with a written acknowledgement of your complaint within six Working Days of receipt of your complaint. (A “Working Day” means any day excluding Saturdays and Sundays and public holidays in the UK.). Or
- We will endeavour to issue a written final response within eight weeks of receipt of the complaint. If we are unable to issue our final response within eight weeks we will put in writing why we are not able to do so and advise you as to when we expect to be in a position to provide a final response.
The final response will either:
- Accept the complaint and, where appropriate, offers redress or remedial action; or
- Offer redress or remedial action without accepting the complaint; or
- Reject the complaint and gives reasons for doing so.
If we do not provide a final response within eight weeks, or you are not happy with our final response, you have up to six months to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service– please see http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm for details of how to do so. You may also have the right to refer your complaint to them in other circumstances.
If you live outside the UK or if you prefer not to deal directly with the Financial Ombudsman Service, you may be able to submit a claim through the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform (available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Learners are expected to follow all steps of this complaint policy prior to escalating their concerns with the certification awarding organisations. Unless all steps of the complaint policy have been followed, the overseeing organisations will not be able to assist a Learner with escalating their complaint.
Confidentiality And Whistle Blowing
All complaints received will be dealt with confidentiality and in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. When making a complaint it is always preferable to reveal your identity and contact details to us, however if you to remain anonymous please inform us that you do not wish for us to divulge your identity. We are not obliged (as recommended by any Awarding Body or regulator) to disclose information if to do so would be a breach of confidentiality and/or any other legal duty. If you wish to remain anonymous we will investigate such complaints in accordance with relevant legislation.
If you have any queries about our Complaints Policy, please contact the Customer Services Team on 01243 514158 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.